Hope everyone is doing well and healthy and safe. And if you are in Texas I pray none of you have melted.. haha.
Yesterday was procedure 2 of my MUA’s. I assume it went well, nothing broke and I woke up! The best part of it is during the day I get extra sleep that my life lacks. I’m stiff, sore and walking like a old lady who needs a walker but thats partly normal. Haha. However, since I am not progressing the way I should be I may be sent for an MRI too. Those tubes they stick you in suck. But I have chosen this to get better and be able to enjoy the things I love again.
Sleep last night on the other hand was difficult. Getting comfortable was a task, and I was stuck in a bad dream I couldn’t wake up from. And when I did I couldn’t figure out who the hell Jennifer was. It was one of those that all people and places were legit.. except Jennifer who was the real disruption.
This isn’t the first time I have had this type of dream which upon waking made it more disturbing. Especially knowing the love and commitment in my life and the fact it would never happen on either side. So finally I looked it up across several sites.
So what is this dream exactly about?
Being cheated on points to neglect:
A lack of attention from your mate may trigger a dream where your mate is having an affair. Since they are not paying attention to you, then you start to think that their attention is focused on someone else. Perhaps your significant other is working longer hours or traveling more or spending more time at the gym. All is innocent, but your dreaming mind manifests time spent away from you as an affair.
Being cheated on points to fear of abandonment:
To dream that your mate, spouse, or significant other is cheating on you also indicates your fears of being abandoned. You are concerned about the future and whether your significant other will be there for you. Perhaps you are waiting for a commitment from your significant other. Often such dreams may occur because you were abandoned before by an ex, by a parent or important person in your life.
Being cheated on points to low self-esteem:
When you feel unworthy, inadequate or that you do no measure up to the expectation of others, you may dream that your lover is cheating on you. You have a low sense of self-worth and feel that there is no reason for your mate to stay with you. Consider who your significant other is cheating with in your dream. Is this person someone who you think is better than you in some way? Are they handsomer, prettier, thinner, richer, smarter, etc?
If you’re having dreams about cheating on your girlfriend or boyfriend or about being cheated on by your husband or wife, then take a step back and interpret the symbolism before you drive yourself mad with guilt or accuse your spouse or partner of infidelity.
Cheating dreams reveal the following deep and hidden meanings about your current mood and the existing situations in your waking life.
According to a study conducted by AmeriSleep, 23% of people have had dreams where they cheated or were cheated on by their significant other.
What Cheating Dreams Might Mean
- Insecurity and low self-esteem: Lately you’ve been feeling unworthy of something or incapable of others’ expectations. Perhaps there is a goal you’d like to achieve, but you have failed or you’re having a hard time attaining it. A low sense of self-worth leads to feelings of high insecurity that often manifests as cheating in a dream.
- Fear of abandonment or neglect: You’re craving attention and care, but you’re not getting it in a certain area of your life. It could be that your partner has been acting distant lately or you’re waiting for them to commit. You may also fear losing a job, not getting a promotion, or have a general sense of the world abandoning you when you need support.
- Boredom and lust for adventure: This doesn’t necessarily mean that you are bored with your relationship although it can. A desire to experience something new can apply to just about anything, not just sex.
- Issues in a current relationship: This is the obvious interpretation, but if it is true, then your dream is trying to remind you to work out the issues in your waking life or just leave. Listen to your intuition. If your gut feeling tells you something is wrong, then something probably is.
- Issues with the other woman or man: If you recognize the person you’re cheating with or the person your partner is cheating on you with, then think closely about your relationship with that person. Are you jealous of her or him? Your insecurity about yourself and how this person is better than you commonly plays out as a dream about your partner choosing this person over you.
- Premonition or intuition: Sometimes dreams reaffirm our gut feelings or they warn us about something we are not aware of. If you suspect your spouse or significant other is cheating on you, then your dream may be telling you to do a little more investigation in your waking life.